October 10, 2005

Free Legal MP3 of the Week - Knapsack Heroes - "Misfit Me"

Last week I finally added one of my songs as a legal MP3 of the week.

This week I add my band, Knapsack Heroes. This is Knapsack Heroes - "Misfit Me". I am nowhere to be found on this track. Nor can I be found on the CD. This is pre-Eric stuff.

The band has changed quite a bit since this CD came out.

You can see us live during the National Youth Workers Convention in Nashville. We'll be doing a show with other Fuselage Artists at Rocketown on Sunday, November 20 specifically for NYWC registrants (but anyone can come). It's free and open to the public so please, please, please come out and show some love.

Go to the Fuselage site or the Knapsack Heroes MySpace to hear more music from the CD. And check the MySpace at the end of the week for a song we're doing with Treefinger for the newest Worship Feast book.