June 16, 2007

Updates

I haven't blogged in a loooooong time. I feel I should provide an update or two. Daphne and I are going to have a baby in November. We find out this Tuesday whether it will be a boy or a girl. I'll post it here.

We're really excited about it. The timing is perfect. The biggest lesson of my adult life has consistently been that God's timing is completely different from mine. And always better.

KNAPSACKHEROES! is going well. We're doing lots of concerts. Next week we will post a new live track. You can see us in concert at the Cornerstone Festival in Illinois two times during the last week of June.

For all my Nashville peeps, PLEASE come see us Tuesday at The Anchor. You can get more info at our MySpace.

I'm working on Centerfest 2007 (Nashville's Christian Music Festival), and it's going well. John Reuben will be there as will Spoken and many others. We hope you will come and bring your church.

Things are going well. I'm keeping too busy to blog very much for now. Maybe more soon...