November 30, 2006

My New Geetar

Last week was momentous...I guess. I turned thirty. For my birthday my parents gave me some money. As dumb as it sounds, I always kind of hate that because then I have to figure out what to get and end up feeling guilty for spending money I could be spending on bills. I think inside I'm an old Jewish lady.

Anyway, my acoustic guitar was stolen from me over a year ago and I still haven't replaced it. My electric keeps breaking and/or not working correctly. I had to choose which one to replace.

For the love of the band, I went with an electric and I love it. It's a Fender Strat -- can't get any more rock and roll than that. I got it at Nashville Used Music. I have no idea why that was the first time I have ever visited that place in the ten years I've lived in Nashville.

Here 'tis.