June 2, 2005

Long time no write.

I haven't posted much of anything this week. I've been keeping very busy. Here's some highlights to get you up to date.

  • The new alternative worship gathering at Grace begins on June 30 and will be the last Thursday of each month this summer. We haven't announced it yet at church. So, if you're reading this and you go to my church... hello.

  • Grace will also host a coffeehouse with live music on the last Wednesday of each month this summer.

  • I'll be playing several times in Kentucky this summer. I've been getting some gigs and need more. You can see them at the site.

  • The live recording didn't pan out on Sunday. Couldn't hear the guitar because of the cord. I used Jennifer's guitar and it's a great guitar. Stupid cord just didn't work right. I get my guitar back tomorrow from being fixed... I have whatever is the opposite of Midas' touch.

  • I've posted a new song (one of the ones where the guitar cord decided to work) from the concert Sunday. You can now listen to the music through the music page of eric coomer dot com. The recording kind of sucks. I am working on a studio song... just kind of need my guitar to do it.

  • Cokesbury Nashville has plenty of copies of Emerging Worship in the store now.

  • Practicing with Knapsack Heroes every week gearing up for live shows.

  • Leave tomorrow to lead music for a retreat with the Smyrna 1st UMC senior high group. I can't wait! That group is great. Holley is great. Her youth workers are great. Lorin Pedigo, one of my best friends will be there to speak. The three of us will work very well together I'm sure.

  • Do you like the new look of the blog? It looks best on Firefox but pretty much everything does. I'll probably change the look again soon. Still not satisfied.
That's all for now.