February 21, 2013

What's going on with the EP?

Hello dear friends.

As you probably know by now, my debut solo EP, The Vast Configuration of Things, was originally supposed to be released late last year but has been delayed several times. It is available only here on my website as we continue to try to raise money to fund the printing and submission to iTunes and other stores. The money we raised here was just enough to get the recording, mixing, and mastering completed.

We have just about raised enough and (thank God) our tax return will be here soon, so I fully expect to begin the process of CD printing and duplication, submission to online stores, and rewards process by late March.

Many have asked how to help me raise additional funds so I can complete this process and get this music out into the world. The best way is to encourage people to purchase the EP at http://ericcoomer.com/music.

Here are some other ways you can help:
  • You probably are involved in social networking. Let your friends and followers know about the EP on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. etc. (I'm on all of those too. Check out the links at the top right of this website!)
  • Encourage your Facebook friends to like http://facebook.com/theericcoomer.
     
  • Do you have a blog? Write a review! It doesn't matter if its not a music blog. It's still great! Know of another blog where I should be featured? Let me (or them) know!
  • Work in a business that plays music in the background? Play my EP! (And talk to me about selling it there!)
  • Are you able to host a concert or know of somewhere I could play? Let me know!
  • Listen to a radio station that plays independent artists? Tell me and I'll get them my music to them.
  • Make a video for one of my songs by yourself or with your friends! You could even use a site like GoAnimate or Animoto.
  • Above all, pray for me and my family. That's the greatest way you could help us.
Have other ideas? Let me know by clicking contact above.

As always, thanks for your support and love. It means all the world to me and my family!