May 5, 2012

Kickstart Me!

The new Kickstarter page is now up. Check it out at http://kck.st/K65dOF.

You can pre-order my debut solo EP there for less than you'll get it on iTunes or Amazon when it comes out. AND you'll get it before they have it! Or you can give more and get great rewards.

Any money you pledge will get you something in return and you won't actually be charged unless the entire project is funded. What that means is, well...that I need your help. We've raised about $4500 and only need $1500 to finish financing the EP.  Any money given above that amount will be used to promote the EP.

Please check out the site and share it with your friends. There's a "Like" button right below the video that will post the video and page on your Facebook wall.

We're doing what couldn't have been done just a few years ago. You are now my record company: funding the studio time, getting it on iTunes and other online outlets like Spotify, and helping me to realize the dream I've had since I was a little boy.

Thanks so much for your support.

For more info, go to the official Eric Coomer website.