October 24, 2011

Movie Trailer of the Week - The Odd Life of Timothy Green

I don't know what this movie is about. It's definitely intriguing. Is the kid an alien? Is he an angel? Where did he come from? Is it a tragedy or a comedy? It's a Disney film?

All I know is, it looks really good. The trailer only touches on the excellent cast which also includes Ron Livingston, Dianne Wiest, and M. Emmett Walsh (who I would have absolutely bet you twenty bucks was dead...who am I thinking of??? And no, it's not J.T. Walsh).

The film was directed by Peter Hedges who, in my opinion previously did movies I really loved such as What's Eating Gilbert Grape, About a Boy, Pieces of April and Dan In Real Life. He also wrote the screenplay which was based on a story by Ahmet Zappa. Yes, that Ahmet Zappa. Is there another one?