April 29, 2009

New Name. (Slightly) New Layout.

Today the name changed from incapablehands to The Vast Configuration of Things. Read why here.

The new name comes from my favorite film of all time.

GEORGE BAILEY
You sit around here and you spin your little webs and you think the whole world revolves around you and your money. Well, it doesn't, Mr. Potter! In the . . . in the whole vast configuration of things, I'd say you were nothing but a scurvy little spider. You...

He turns and shouts at the goon, impassive as ever beside Potter's wheelchair.

GEORGE (cont'd)
...and that goes for you too!


As George opens the office foor to exit, he shouts at Mr. Potter's secretary in the outer office:

GEORGE (cont'd)
And it goes for you too!


Anyway, it's a better name, I think. It's also a lyric in one of my songs...a song no one has heard yet. One day...

Oh, let me know what you think about the layout.