February 13, 2007

Concerts I saw at Starwood...

I will miss Starwood. Although it was really hard to see from the grass seats and the tickets went up so high...so I haven't gone for the past couple years...I really loved the concerts I was able to see there. Here are the ones I can remember...

Sting, Annie Lennox, Beach Boys, Sarah McLachlan, Sixpence, Dave Matthews, James Taylor, Cypress Hill, 311, Vince Gill, Culture Club, George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars, Sheryl Crow, Steve Miller Band, Natalie Merchant, The Pretenders, Erykah Badu, Audio AdrenalineWynonna, Bonnie Raitt, Howard Jones, Barenaked Ladies, Human League, Indigo Girls, Michael W. Smith, Me'Shell Ndegeocello, Victoria Williams, Chris Rice, Third Day, Mercy Me...

There are still more. I just have a terrible memory.

Leave comments and tell us what you saw there?