June 22, 2006

What's Going On

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I always feel like I'm on to whatever's next. I never really take much of a break. I try to make Mondays my Sabbath. None the less...I feel overwhelmed, but part of me thinks I wouldn't know what to do with myself if this was not the case and most of me loves it.

I'm getting ready for The Well this Saturday. So, I think as soon as that's done it'll get a bit more laid back. And then I think about all I'm doing already and all the more that has to be done for CENTERFEST on July 30. I'm in charge of booking and most of it and I'm absolutely loving it...but it is time consuming.

Also look for new things at www.knapsackheroes.com. I'll be adding new music, new merch, a better way to buy the merch, new videos, new ringtones, new pictures and more very soon.

In case you don't know, we added brand new music (and much more) to the KNAPSACKHEROES! MySpace.

Anyway, the reason I'm typing this is not to complain or whine. Basically I wanted to tell you that I'll be working on a new podcast in a bit. Not The Eric Coomer Show just yet but something none the less...just as soon as things slow down a little. When things slow down...I'll be on to the next thing.


p.s. You really should be reading Jennifer's blog.