August 25, 2005

Knapsack Heroes Interview

Most of you know that, in addition to my solo music career, I am now in a band called Knapsack Heroes. I play guitar and sing. We are a hip hop meets rock band.

The independently released CD is really good. I'm not on the CD, so I can say that. Anyway, the album is garnering radio play at chargeradio.com and this weekend they will interview us at our Louisville show.

The interview will air around 11:45 am central Saturday and again at 8:00 PM on Saturday. Sunday they will re-air it at 1:45 PM Central and once again at 11 pm. Go to chargeradio and listen to the interview. While you're there, request "Misfit Me" by Knapsack Heroes.

If you're in the Louisville area, we'll be at Epiphany UMC on Friday night at 8 PM eastern time.

To hear Knapsack Heroes, see pictures, and learn about our concert dates, go to www.myspace.com/knapsackheroes.