March 30, 2005

Worship Connection

I'm getting very excited about Worship Connection next week at the Church of the Resurrection in Kansas City.

I'm working for Worship Connection today. Hanging out with Betsy and Lynnette. I just stuffed a couple hundred envelopes that registrants will get when they get there. I even stuffed mine (spelled my name wrong... I'm used to that) and my pastor's. As I stuffed the envelopes, I prayed for each person. I prayed for folks from Missouri, Oklahoma, Bowling Green, KY (my birthplace), Tennessee, Indiana, North Carolina... and the list goes on.

Now, I'm at lunch. Peanut butter and jelly on white wheat bread and stale potato chips.

When I get done eating, I'll be working on the tables for Dan Kimball's session on emerging worship. I'm seriously stoked.